The EAGLE community is involved in a wide range of service projects and opportunities.
Middle school students (6/7s and 7/8s) participate in service projects at select times throughout the school year. Details about their projects can be found here.
Previous Service Projects
Kindergarten Class Adopts A Family
- The Badger Childhood Cancer Network extended its appreciation to Jane, the Nesters, and their parents for “adopting a family” for the holidays. In their kindergarten classroom, the students created a tree, which they “lit” with paper lights, each one representing a $5.00 donation. They used the money collected to buy groceries and gifts for the family of a young teen with leukemia.
November Food Drive
- Each November the entire school participates in a Food Drive to benefit local food pantries.
Trick-or-Treat for UNICEF
- Each October, students and families have the option of collecting money to donate to UNICEF.
Breakfast Bar Collection
- At both the Winter Band Concert and the Winter Choral Concert four EAGLE students collected breakfast/granola bars to assist Madison high school students who are truly in need of some morning nourishment. The bars are distributed by teachers, as needed, to students who have no breakfast available to them at home.
- Students were invited to donate toys to American Family Children’s Hospital Child Life Center. Thanks to many generous families, the EPO collected over 50 toys for kids who were hospitalized during the holidays.