Once an application has been submitted, we invite the student to visit for an entire school day (8:25 am to 3:10 pm). This allows the applicant to have an authentic EAGLE experience by participating in classes at his or her grade level. During this visit, the student is assessed in reading, writing, and math.
In anticipation of a successful student visit, please remember to:
- Arrive at 8:15; come to the main office to pick up a schedule and meet the Director.
- Bring a sack lunch; milk will be provided.
- Bring a snack for break time.
- Bring appropriate outerwear for playing outside.
- Bring a copy of the student’s most recent report card.