EAGLE School accepts qualified students in kindergarten through eighth grade and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, or national origin. Commitment to cultural and racial diversity, gender balance, and small class size are educational considerations that may affect a child’s admission to the school at any given time.
Requirements for admission include:
- a completed application, parent questionnaire, and immunization commitment form
- a $50.00 application fee
- a report documenting the results of an individually administered I.Q. test
- a recent school report card
- a full-day visit by the applicant
- the results of teacher observations and two achievement tests administered during the student’s visit